Sunday, October 17, 2010

Aéropostale Spree - Bulldog Sale - Up to 70% OFF + Extra 15% Off Online! - Ended

Aéropostale Bulldog Sale
Aéropostale Bulldog Sale is back! Enjoy UP to 70% off on the sales items. Take 15% off your purchase of $75 or more. $75 Total must be reached prior to tax and shipping charges and after any other discounts have been applied. Not valid on bulk purchases or previous purchases. Excludes Clearance. Online Only.

Offer expires 10/17/10 at 11:59PM EST. (Your orders and funds must reach me by SG Time 18th Oct 2010, 0800hrs)

Visit Aéropostale online for the sale items.

To place order, email the details to luvusa2010@live.com. Refer to How Do I Order for clarifications.

For International Shipping and Handling charges, please refer to my post on Shipping and Handling.
Aéropostale charges Domestic Shipping of at least USD$7 based on orders $0.00-$249.99.

Participate in my spree only if you are comfortable with my Terms and Conditions.

0 comments: